Monday, July 28, 2014

a note to Stephen fans

Ever since Stephen's daddy got sick, I (mom) have let the blogs (all of them) just fall by the wayside. I have to be very choosy with my time. But with Stephen growing up I have been thinking one of the best learning tools he will have is this blog.

 Starting with the next post, the words to the blog will no longer be from inside my head but rather I will load all the photos in a story order and let Stephen tell his own stories. In his words. I might have to prompt..especially the first few...but over time I want him to learn to tell his story, and I want him to love telling it as much as I do.

I have changed his little blog button. It almost brings me to tears to think how fast he is growing.
You are welcome to share the button around. You will have to link it back to here on your own as I am not up on that stuff. We don't hide from the world like a lot of people concerning the internet. Rather, we share our blessed life with all in hopes that others will finding the blessings in every day.




3 comments:

Belinda said...

Hey Buddy!! I'm looking forward to my Nanna reading me all your blog posts.

Your friend,
Winston

Snoodles said...

Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

QuiltSue said...

What a great idea. I'm so looking forward to reading what you have to say about your adventures Stephen.